Consultant and Curator
for Artists, Collectors, and Organizations
Margo Arnold’s career in marketing, non-profit management and the arts makes her a unique and effective advocate for:
- Artists who want to sell their work
- Collectors who want to make a personal statement in their homes or offices, and
- Galleries and organizations who want to build an audience
For her artist clients, Margo provides the kind one-on-one guidance and teaching that you just don’t get in art school:
- How to cultivate opportunities through outreach and networking (digitally and face to face)
- Using social media and the Internet to connect with fans, collectors, and other resoures
- Tracking promotional efforts and closing the sale
Collector clients find Margo’s experience as an artist and curator invaluable when they want to:
- Build a collection that reflects their taste and style, without breaking the budget
- Learn about emerging artists and add new work to their holdings
Galleries and organizations use Margo’s marketing and promotional skills to create, promote, and profit ” from events that build audiences and sustain them in their mission.
Margo is the author of Shameless Self-Promotion, a collection of tips and tricks learned over a career in sales and marketing. She was also the founder of the International Artists Support Group (IASG), an arts non-profit that has successfully staged shows for its member artists across the U.S. and in over a dozen cities around the world. She is also a painter and collagist whose work has been exhibited in venues across the US and abroad.
Margo is a unique consultant curator coach who combines business acumen, an artist’s eye, and a passion for helping her clients succeed.